Participants who complete the course in a majority of states can download and print their certificate right from the aarpdriversafety.org website. (If you completed the course in one of the following states, state laws require us to mail you a copy of your certificate: in California, Connecticut, Delaware, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon or Virginia.) See below for step-by-step instructions for downloading your certificate.
- Log into your account at aarpdriversafety.org. Doing this should bring you to the MY ACCOUNT page. If it does not, look for the MY ACCOUNT button in the upper right-hand corner of the page:
- If you have completed the course in a state that allows for downloading your certificate, the page should look similar to this:
- Click on the "Download Certificate (PDF)" link.
- You'll be prompted to save the certificate to your computer.
- After saving the certificate, open it up and print it out.