If you don't remember your password, it's not a problem. Resetting it is an easy process. Here's how to do it:
- Go to www.aarpdriversafety.org and click the LOG IN button in the upper right of the page:
- You'll see a box pop up in the center of your screen. Click on "Forgot Password?"
- On the next page, enter the email address you used when signing up for the course:
- Check your email inbox for an email from AARP Driver Safety. In that email, click on the CHANGE PASSWORD button:
- Create your new password here:
- After completing this process, you'll be prompted to sign in using your email address and the new password you just created. Click LOG IN to do that: