How to Troubleshoot Your AARP Driver Safety Course.
First, ensure you are using a supported browser.
This course works best on Google Chrome or Firefox. While Safari, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer are good options for browsing the internet, they load too slowly to accommodate the images and videos that make up this course.
If you are using Google Chrome and are still experiencing technical difficulties, follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Log out and log back in to your course.
- Click on the Profile button in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Click on Log Out. Don’t worry – you won’t lose any progress in your course!
2. Force refresh
- Using a Windows computer? Press Ctrl + Shift + R
- Using a Mac? Press Command + Shift + R
3. Clear your browser’s cache.
In everyday language, this means clearing out any temporary files that you’ve stored in your browser. It allows your browser to function more efficiently, and often helps to resolve any glitches you might be experiencing in the course.
- Click here for step-by-step directions if you are using Google Chrome.
- Click here for step-by-step directions if you are using Firefox.