How to Log In
If you're having trouble logging into the course, here are some steps to follow:
- Go to www.aarpdriversafety.org.
2. Look at the top right-hand corner of the page for the button that says "LOG IN." Click on that button:
- You'll then see this screen:
- Enter the email and password you used when first signing up for the course in the appropriate fields. Then click the "Sign-In" button. (If you are having trouble remembering your password, click the "Forgot Password?" link instead.)
- You'll be taken the Smart Driver course's table of contents. If you're entering the course for the first time, you'll be asked to enter important registration information (like your driver's license number and your address). If you're returning to the course after having already completed some of it, you'll be able to enter the course right where you previously left off.